Moroccan Argan Oil for Hair
Moroccan Argan oil hair benefits:
- Natural treatment for various scalp conditions such as dry flaky scalp, dandruff, and scalp itching
- Penetrates the hair shafts to improve elasticity
- Detangles frizzy hair and repairs split ends
- Restores weak and dry hair and extends the lifespan of color treated hair
- Restores damaged hair from the excessive use of chemicals and heat accessories
- Naturally hydrates the hair and locks in moisture to restore lustre and shine
How does Moroccan Argan oil benefit hair?
Argan oil is rich in essential Omega 9 and fatty acids. These have been shown to enhance hair strength and health. Furthermore, the high concentration of vitamin E found in Argan oil can help revive hair damaged by chemicals and heat. Argan oil’s antioxidants can also assist in repairing damaged cell membranes and sterols, as mentioned, are effective for moisture retention. Argan oil can also be used to help softening the texture of hair and to combat frizziness
Argan oil remarkably restores shine to hair, provides nutrients to the scalp to advance hair growth, and helps to repair split ends. Perfect for over-processed hair!
For an intensive hair treatment, to improve dry scalp, to restore dry damaged hair and to add shine, apply a generous amount of oil to dry hair (mainly at the ends). In order for the hair to absorb the oil, wrap it in a warm towel and leave it for 30 minutes or simply use a blow dryer heat all around your hair for 10 minutes (Foroptimum results, leave it overnight) and then wash and style as usual.
For dry scalp and dandruff, massage Argan oil on the scalp. Repeat this process once or twice a week for smooth, soft and glossy hair.Finally, Argan oil can be used as a great styling and finishing product as well as a conditioner. Applying a small amount of oil to hair before heat styling can protect hair from drying out or becoming frizzy. Avoid using too much oil at the risk of looking limp or greasy.