Moroccan Argan Oil for Face
Your skin’s youthful appearance is directly related to the health of elastin and collagen. Wrinkles begin to appear in the dermis when there is a fluctuation in the elastin structure which causes the elastin to lose its snap. Essential fatty acids ensure optimal levels of hydration and a healthy function of the dermis where elastin and collagen reside. Antioxidants derived from Argan oil help prevent free radicals from damaging collagen and changes in the cellular anatomy of elastin. Additionally, Argan oil contains high molecular weight proteins that are known to provide an instant tightening effect when applied to the skin.
Moroccan Argan Oil Face Benefits
- Slows down wrinkling by reinstating vital nutrients inside the skin cells
- Revitalizes and rejuvenates skin by stimulating cell oxygenation
- Projects firmer looking skin by boosting natural elastin and collagen production
- Reduces acne thanks to its natural anti-inflammatory nutrients
- As an Intensive Moisturizer at night and / or Morning
- It is recommended to start using Argan oil at night to see how your skin reacts to it.
- Can be applied twice a day, if your skin is in need of extra hydration or you can simply apply it to dry or wrinkle-prone areas.
- If you have very dry skin, it is recommended to use the oil in the morning.