Moroccan Argan Oil for Acne
Argan Oil is the best alternative to artificial chemicals for acne. Argan Oil, when used in routine provides your skin a healthy and natural Vitamin E and works as an anti-oxidant. Vitamin E of Argan Oil also decreases Acne’s skin inflammation.
How Moroccan Argan Oil works against Acne
- Vitamin E, the primary antioxidant in pure Argan Oil, keeps skin naturally balanced by adding oil-free moisture to it. Also it decreases skin inflammation.
- Linoleic Acid, a fatty acid, prevents excess dead skin cells and promotes healthy skin cell turnover to prevent clogged hair follicles.
- Oleic acid, another fatty acid occurring in Argan Oil, promotes healthy levels of sebum production on dry skin. For oily skin this may lead to excess level of sebum production, in such cases, use should be controlled and tested for little longer period with small application.
Application of Moroccan Argan Oil for Acne cleansing.
- Wash the affected area twice a day with natural cleanser. Avoid synthetic cleanser, they can aggravate Acne.
- Dry the skin smoothly; to avoid stripping of natural oils do not rub it excessively.
- Apply one to two drops of pure Argan oil depending upon skin type (Dry or Oily).
- Massage in circles into the affected skin area until it is dry. Avoid other conventional moisturizers.
- Follow this regime once or twice a day, initially and see the effects after 3 weeks.
- Depending upon 3 weeks results increase or decrease the number of times you apply it.